Java Economic Corridor
Continuous infra-structure investment and Demand of Industrial land
Source : Masterplan-Acceleration and Expansion of Indonesia Economic Development 2011~2025
- The site is located on the Java Economic Corridor, which is a core growth pole of MP3EI (Masterplan for Acceleration and Expansion of Indonesia's Economic Development)
- It is expected the Project site is to be beneficiary of construction of infrastructure by Indonesian Government.
Concept of Greater Jakarta MPA
- The Industrial area near DKI Jakarta is already sold out or the selling price is rising
- The development trend has moved further to the east and needs for industrial land increase steadily.
Per Capita GDP of Major City in Asia
- The total population of the GJ area in 2014 was approximately 28 million, which makes it one of the largest urban agglomerations in the world.
- The growth pattern of the GJ is seen to follow a steady growth pattern