PT. Cahaya Energi Mandiri,a company established based on Republic of Indonesia, has been operating in the coal industry since its foundation in 2008, and it owns approximately 1,600 hectares of mining concession located nearby Sungai Siring, Samarinda, East Kalimantan, and it is far about 10 kilo meters from Samarinda City.
Infrastructure for coal process
- Area : 7.6 ha of Stockpile and Crushing Facility
- Consist of 100,000 metric tonne capacity ROM stockpile and 150,000 metric ton capacity stockpile for crushed coal.
- Crusher : 2 crushing plants with the capacity of 800 Mt per hour(400Mt per Unit)
- Truck scale(Weighing bridge) facility
- Located approximately 8.5 km far from Crushing plant.
- Area : 6ha with the capacity of 300,000 Mt stockpile.
- Loading Conveyor : Loading capacity is 800 Mt per hour with magnetic seperator.
- Manual Jetty : Loading capacity is about 2,500 Mt per day.
Coal Quality in PT. Cahaya Energi Mandiri
- Certificate Clean & Clear
- Certificate for Coal Export